"You blocked me on twitter, and now you’re going to die."
Well…alrighty then, let’s see.
1. One of the few things that makes me self conscious is when I don’t brush my teeth in the morning and I can just taste my own bad breath.
2. I once made a painting using the Bob Ross technique for landscapes when I was pretty high and, considering I’d only done the technique once before, it came out alright.
3. I have a level 100, perfectly EV trained, shuckle named Douche.
4. I have shaved the sides of my head before so that I could cosplay sokka with his correct hairstyle instead of using a wig.
5. I’m usually really cheap about buying myself things, but other times I’ll go out of my way to share things of mine with friends, or just spot them for food even.
6. My dream cosplay is a human version of Amaterasu from Okami. I’d wear a white kimono with red trim, a long white wig, then I’d have a spear shaped like the celestial brush and a shield shaped like the divine retribution reflector.
7. I’m a huge wine snob and take great joy out of drinking and analyzing wine and the flavor notes it has. I even have a little notebook called The Wine Lover’s Bible where I can take notes about each bottle I drink.
8. For my 21st birthday, one of the presents my sister got me was a half-yard glass, the really long one with the flared end, and I proceeded to break it that very night in my drunken stupor…my dad said he’d spot me to get a new one thankfully.
9. I have 1350 hours put into Team Fortress 2…nuff said.
10. I’ve been singing since I was in 3rd grade and I think it’s safe for me to say at this point that I’m really good. The choir directors and vocal coaches I’ve had over the years have really helped me develop my singing voice. I just mainly do it because it’s really fun.